To install Citrix Access Gateway Standard Edition 4.6 on XenServer first download the AGSE_v4.6.0-44.iso from here.
From the XenCenter Console select New VM – other install media – 12 GB disk – 256 mb memory and 1 vCPU – 2 Network Interfaces.
Unmount the ISO and reboot
It may seems like the CAG is hanging on the “Adding IPv4 address” but this is correct.
- On your management machine, change your network settings to the 10.20.30.x mask 255.255.255.0 network
- Connect to the CAG : https://10.20.30.40:9001
- Default User/Password : root / rootadmin
- Change the Admin password
- Install the Access Gateway Administration Tool on your management machine
- Click the “Access Gateway Administration Tool 4.6.0″ icon on your desktop and log in